Pages

RSBL Gold Silver Bars/Coins

Saturday 17 March 2012

Felicitated with 'Jain Ratna Award' by the Honorable President


                                          

I, Prithviraj Kothari would like to express my heartiest thanks to you, for sending me your wishes and beautiful flowers on 13th March 2012.

It gives me immense pleasure in seeing that with grace of god, my family, all good friends and colleagues, I have managed to reach to a level which I have dreamt of. Receiving this award from Hon President of India,Smt. Pratibhadevi Patil, is a great pride in itself.

I still wish and want to do good for the whole Jain Fraternity and take it to much higher peak of success in the years to come.I believe in determination and dreaming big each time.

Again thanking you for the best wishes and continued support you have rendered.

No comments:

Post a Comment